6th INTERNATIONAL COMICS SHOWROOM CONTEST
Address: STUDENT CULTURAL CENTER
MEDJUNARODNI SALON STRIPA
Kralja Milana 48
Propositions and rules:
1. Participants are not age-limited.
2. Only good copies, up to 4 pages will be accepted. Works have to be sent via post office (e-mails excluded).
3. Required language: English.
4. Theme, style, technique, genre and page format are free-choice.
5. Requested info of the participants (writer, artist, colorist, etc.): Name and surname, CV, date and place of birth, country, address, phone number and e-mail. Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
6. Work info: title, authors, technique and the production year should be attached separately to the work. The work can be done by one or more authors (writer, artist, colorist...).
7. Submitted works will be reviewed by the jury and selected works will be shown at the Showroom exhibition.
Awards & Prizes:
1. Grand prix of the Showroom (includes 1000 €);
2. Awards for the following categories: Best traditional style comic, Best alternative comic, Best script, Best graphic;
3. Young Lion special award (for the authors up to 15 years old);
4. Special jury prizes for the best idea, and the authors up to 15 years old;
5. Sponsors' prizes.
(Marko Ajdaric desde Neorama dos Quadrinhos)